Your Neighborhood Blog
News, Commentary, and Advice on Small Business Marketing, Media, & On-Premise Engagement.
Instagram is a visual communication and marketing channel. SMBs can use Instagram to strengthen customer loyalty and attract new customers. How? Annie Nolan from Small Business Trends shared 20 interesting ideas. Here are a few that stuck out to us: Explain Product or Service Uses Education, education, education! Consumers need to know why they should […]Continue reading
Dear small or mid-sized retail business owners and operators, We are pleased to announce the launch of YNN’s Sponsored On-Premise Marketing Technology program. All our technology and end-to-end support are now entirely paid for and are free for approved businesses. According to eMarketer, consumers choose small businesses over big businesses due to the following factors: […]Continue reading
- YNN launches the Neighborhood Board in Wicker Park
- 3 Key Findings Businesses Need to Know On Hyper-Local Search by Google Study
- The Two Biggest Reasons Consumers Prefer Small Businesses (according to eMarkter)
- Easy Instagram Marketing Post Ideas for SMB
- YNN’s On-Premise Small Business Marketing Technology and Support is now Sponsored (i.e., free) for approved new Hosts!