Your Neighborhood Blog
News, Commentary, and Advice on Small Business Marketing, Media, & On-Premise Engagement.
Your Neighborhood Network is dedicated to promoting neighborhoods to their community’s residents and visitors. We are pleased to announce the launch of the Neighborhood Board (nBoard) in Wicker Park! Wicker Park is a unique and vibrant neighborhood rich in culture and activity. There is an artistic overtone in its events, businesses, and history. People in […]Continue reading
Google ran a study on consumer’s local search behavior that gleaned three easy to understand statistics all local businesses need to know. “Four in Five consumers use search engines to find local information.” Consumers like to research a store’s address, business hours, product availability and directions to it. Consumers act after conducting their local search. “50% […]Continue reading
According to eMarketer, consumers prefer small businesses and are willing to pay a premium to support them. Here are the two reasons why: To Support the Local Economy Small businesses generate the most sales and provide the most jobs in the US economy, according to SBA.gov. There is no question that small businesses are healthy […]Continue reading
- YNN launches the Neighborhood Board in Wicker Park
- 3 Key Findings Businesses Need to Know On Hyper-Local Search by Google Study
- The Two Biggest Reasons Consumers Prefer Small Businesses (according to eMarkter)
- Easy Instagram Marketing Post Ideas for SMB
- YNN’s On-Premise Small Business Marketing Technology and Support is now Sponsored (i.e., free) for approved new Hosts!